Tuesday, October 9, 2012

for me!

Some verses the Lord has given me this week, a couple through my mom and a friend.

"For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds; Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:4-5

I am overwhelmed by Satan- but the Lord is not.
       "The Lord shall fight for you, and you shall hold your peace."
Exodus 14:14

"How precious are thy thoughts unto me, O God! How great is the sum of them!
Psalm 139:17

"Ye are of God little children, and have overcome them; because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world."
1 John 4:4 

"I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you an expected end."
Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment